Direct Download Link
Internet download manager is the best downloader software for downloading file through internet. This is the effective downloader software based on the user rating. The user uses various browsers to use internet although the internet download manager works efficiently with all the popular browsers. But sometimes we face some problem due to power interruption or sudden shut down of computer. After sometime when we want download the same file with the previous link. Then it shows your ‘download link is time out’ or time ‘error’. Sometimes the IDM do not work with a single click to download a file from a page. Thus the new facility of IDM is IDM cc which is extension for browsers. Firefox and Google chrome is the most widely used browsers and the extension of IDM is for the two browsers.
Here in this article I will discuss about how to use IDM cc for Firefox and chrome. IDM is the efficient browsers for downloading file from internet but for more efficiency the extension of IDM is released. If you use this extension to your browsers then you will be able to download the file from a page just with a single click. This is also possible to download the files from the page if the downloading process is stopped or pause. IDM cc can resume the downloading process. Your time will save in downloading and you don’t have to face any problem during downloading process. The IDM cc will not working with the older version of internet download manager you need to upgrade your downloader to use the IDM cc. after installing the update version of IDM then try to added the extension of IDM to your browsers. IDM cc is nothing but an extension for the browsers. It gives you the facility to download from Firefox and chrome easily.
Features of IDM cc for Firefox and chrome:
- It is multilingual support software tools.
- It gives a scheduled download facility.
- HTTPS support is available with this IDM.
- It gives the protection from virus after every downloading.
- HTML help and tutorial is available with this software.
How to add the IDM cc to your browsers:
- Download the IDM cc from the link given here.
- The extension should download through the Mozilla Firefox browsers.
- Depending on the browsers version it will show a security warning at top of the window with ‘edit’ option or ‘allow’ button.
- If shows the allow button then click allow to proceed the installation.
- Click on the ‘install now’ button shown.
- After clicking on the install now button confirm the installation.
- This will replace the IDM older version to the new version into the Firefox.
- Restart your browsers and the IDM cc will integrated with your browsers automatically.
How to disable IDM cc from your Firefox:
- Go to the browsers setting option.
- Select the Add-ons manager.
- Click on the IDM cc extension.
- Then you find the enable or disable your IDM cc.
- Select what you want.
- It’s done.
Chrome has also the IDM cc extension which can be downloaded from their official website.
Download and use this IDM cc for the Firefox and chrome and use a UN interrupted downloading from internet with IDM. Thanks for connecting with us. For any help please contact with us by the following address.
IDM CC For Firefox 2018 & Chrome Download also